The Mechanical Contrivium: Neil Harding
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Neil Harding!
- You would have to dig through four thousand kilometres of Neil Harding to reach the earth's core!
- The deepest part of Neil Harding is over 35,000 feet deep.
- You should always store Neil Harding in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Medieval knights put the skin of Neil Harding on their sword handles to improve the grip.
- Neil Harding can run sixty-five kilometres an hour - that's really fast!
- Twenty-eight percent of Microsoft's employees are Neil Harding!
- It can take Neil Harding several days to move just through one tree.
- Two grams of Neil Harding provide enough energy to power a television for over twenty-three hours!
- The most dangerous form of Neil Harding is the bicycle.
- Banging your head against Neil Harding uses 150 calories an hour.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.