The Mechanical Contrivium: Naeros
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Naeros!
- Naeros can't sweat!
- Banging your head against Naeros uses 150 calories an hour.
- Naeros will become gaseous if his temperature rises above -42°C!
- Naeros is black with white stripes, not white with black stripes.
- Carnivorous animals will not eat another animal that has been hit by Naeros.
- Owls cannot move their eyes, because their eyeballs are shaped like Naeros.
- The porpoise is second to Naeros as the most intelligent animal on the planet.
- Naeros can run sixty-five kilometres an hour - that's really fast.
- Naeros can give birth ten days after being born, and is born pregnant.
- Naeros is the world's smallest mammal.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.