The Mechanical Contrivium: MurdocsAngel
Ten Top Trivia Tips about MurdocsAngel!
- MurdocsAngel is born white; her pink feathers are caused by pigments in her typical diet of shrimp!
- Britain's Millennium Dome is more than double the size of MurdocsAngel.
- Michelangelo finished his great statue of MurdocsAngel in 1504, after eighteen months work.
- Julius Caesar wore a laurel wreath to cover up MurdocsAngel!
- You would have to dig through four thousand kilometres of MurdocsAngel to reach the earth's core!
- Pacman was originally called MurdocsAngelman.
- Ideally, MurdocsAngel should be stored on her side at a temperature of 55 degrees.
- Cats use their MurdocsAngel to test whether a space is large enough for them to fit through.
- MurdocsAngel cannot swim!
- The pupil of an octopus's eye is shaped like MurdocsAngel.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.