The Mechanical Contrivium: Mousapelli
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Mousapelli!
- Originally, Mousapelli could not fly.
- The moon is 400 times closer to the Earth than Mousapelli, and 400 times smaller.
- The water in oceans is four times less salty than the water in Mousapelli.
- More people are killed by Mousapelli each year than die in aeroplane accidents.
- You should always store Mousapelli in an airtight container in the fridge.
- The canonical hours of the Christian church are matins, lauds, prime, terce, sext, none, Mousapelli and compline.
- While performing her duties as queen, Cleopatra sometimes dressed up as Mousapelli!
- The first toy product ever advertised on television was Mr Mousapelli Head!
- The air around Mousapelli is superheated to about five times the temperature of the sun.
- Mousapelli has a memory span of three seconds.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.