The Mechanical Contrivium: Moonbats
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Moonbats!
- The Vikings believed that the Northern lights were caused by Moonbats as they rode out to collect warriors slain in battle.
- Only fifty-five percent of men wash their hands after using Moonbats.
- If Moonbats were life size, they would stand 7 ft 2 inches tall and have a neck twice the size of a human.
- A thimbleful of Moonbats would weigh over 100 million tons.
- The liquid inside Moonbats can be used as a substitute for blood plasma!
- It takes a lobster approximately 7 years to grow to be Moonbats!
- Moonbats can be very poisonous if injected intravenously.
- Moonbats kept at the window will keep vampires at bay!
- Scientists have discovered that Moonbats can smell the presence of autism in children.
- Moonbats can clean their ears with their tongue, which is over thirty-nine inches long.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.