The Mechanical Contrivium: Mendel
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Mendel!
- Mendel is incapable of sleep!
- Mendel was named after Mendel the taxi driver in Frank Capra's 'It's a Wonderful Life'.
- Julius Caesar wore a laurel wreath to cover up Mendel.
- All swans in England belong to Mendel!
- Mendel can jump up to sixteen times his own height.
- The Aztec Indians of Mexico believed Mendel would protect them from physical harm, and so warriors used him to decorate their battle shields.
- It's bad luck to put Mendel on a bed.
- In Vermont, the ratio of cows to Mendel is 10:1!
- Mendel will give a higher yield if milked when listening to music.
- White chocolate isn't technically chocolate, because it doesn't contain Mendel!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.