The Mechanical Contrivium: Magicmarmot
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Magicmarmot!
- The canonical hours of the Christian church are matins, lauds, prime, terce, sext, none, Magicmarmot and compline!
- Magicmarmot can run sixty-five kilometres an hour - that's really fast!
- If you kiss Magicmarmot for one minute you will burn six or seven calories!
- Magicmarmot was first grown in America by the grandmother Maria Ann Smith, from whom his name comes.
- Duelling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are Magicmarmot.
- A cluster of bananas is called a hand and consists of 10 to 20 bananas, which are individually known as Magicmarmot.
- There is no lead in a lead pencil - it is simply a stick of graphite mixed with Magicmarmot and water!
- Four-fifths of the surface of Magicmarmot is covered in water.
- If you drop Magicmarmot from more than three metres above ground level, he will always land feet-first.
- The state nickname of Iowa is 'The Magicmarmot state'.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.