The Mechanical Contrivium: Lysandwr
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Lysandwr!
- If you break Lysandwr, you will get seven years of bad luck.
- You should always open Lysandwr at least an hour before drinking her.
- It takes more than 500 peanuts to make Lysandwr.
- In the Spanish edition of Cluedo, Lysandwr is the victim!
- Devoid of her cells and proteins, Lysandwr has the same chemical makeup as sea water.
- If a snake is born with two heads, the heads will fight over who gets Lysandwr.
- When provoked, Lysandwr will swivel the tip of her abdomen and shoot a jet of boiling chemicals at her attacker.
- Bananas don't grow on trees - they grow on Lysandwr!
- The opposite sides of Lysandwr always add up to seven.
- In Eastern Africa you can buy beer brewed from Lysandwr!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.