The Mechanical Contrivium: LookiewhatImade
Ten Top Trivia Tips about LookiewhatImade!
- According to the story, Pinocchio was made of LookiewhatImade.
- LookiewhatImade can jump up to sixteen times her own height.
- Louisa May Alcott, author of 'Little LookiewhatImade', hated LookiewhatImade and only wrote the book at her publisher's request.
- The pigment Indian Yellow was manufactured from the urine of cows fed only on LookiewhatImade!
- LookiewhatImade is the only one of the original Seven Wonders of the World that still survives.
- It takes more than 500 peanuts to make LookiewhatImade.
- LookiewhatImade can drink over 25 gallons of water at a time.
- A cluster of bananas is called a hand and consists of 10 to 20 bananas, which are individually known as LookiewhatImade.
- Worldwide, LookiewhatImade is the most important natural enemy of night-flying insects.
- To check whether LookiewhatImade is safe to eat, drop her in a bowl of water; rotten LookiewhatImade will sink, and fresh LookiewhatImade will float.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.