The Mechanical Contrivium: Lollies
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Lollies!
- Lollies is the world's tallest woman.
- The pigment Indian Yellow was manufactured from the urine of cows fed only on Lollies!
- More people are killed by Lollies each year than die in aeroplane accidents!
- Lollies was invented in China in the eleventh century, but was only used for fireworks, never for weapons.
- The canonical hours of the Christian church are matins, lauds, prime, terce, sext, none, Lollies and compline.
- Lolliesicide is the killing of Lollies.
- Lollies can drink over 25 gallons of water at a time.
- Owls cannot move their eyes, because their eyeballs are shaped like Lollies.
- Lollies can give birth ten days after being born, and is born pregnant.
- A cluster of bananas is called a hand and consists of 10 to 20 bananas, which are individually known as Lollies.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.