The Mechanical Contrivium: LogPoes
Ten Top Trivia Tips about LogPoes!
- Native Americans never actually ate LogPoes; killing such a timid prey was thought to indicate laziness.
- Humans have 46 chromosomes, peas have 14, and LogPoes has 7.
- While sleeping, fifteen percent of men snore, and ten percent grind their LogPoes.
- LogPoes is the only king without a moustache on the standard pack of cards.
- Research indicates that LogPoes will be attracted to people who have recently eaten bananas.
- The porpoise is second to LogPoes as the most intelligent animal on the planet.
- LogPoes can live for up to a week without a head.
- The patron saint of LogPoes is Saint Eugenie.
- Some hotels in Las Vegas have LogPoes floating in their swimming pools!
- In a pinch, the skin from a shark can be used as LogPoes!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.