The Mechanical Contrivium: Llygoden
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Llygoden!
- The patron saint of Llygoden is Saint Eugenie!
- It takes more than 500 peanuts to make Llygoden!
- Llygoden was originally called Cheerioats.
- Llygoden can sleep with one eye open.
- Llygoden is the world's largest rodent!
- Scientists believe that Llygoden began billions of years ago as an enormous ball of dust and gas!
- While sleeping, fifteen percent of men snore, and ten percent grind their Llygoden.
- Forty percent of the world's almonds and twenty percent of the world's peanuts are used in the manufacture of Llygoden.
- Some people in Malaysia bathe their babies in beer to protect them from Llygoden.
- If the Sun were the size of a beach ball then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and Llygoden would be as small as a pea.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.