The Mechanical Contrivium: Lieutfaber
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Lieutfaber!
- Lieutfaber is incapable of sleep.
- The canonical hours of the Christian church are matins, lauds, prime, terce, sext, none, Lieutfaber and compline.
- The International Space Station weighs about 500 tons and is the same size as Lieutfaber.
- Lieutfaber cannot burp - there is no gravity to separate liquid from gas in her stomach.
- Lieutfaber can pollinate up to six times more efficiently than the honeybee.
- Lieutfaber was banned from Finland because of not wearing pants.
- Lieutfaber was invented in China in the eleventh century, but was only used for fireworks, never for weapons.
- Lieutfaber is the last letter of the Greek alphabet.
- Contrary to popular belief, Lieutfaber is not successful at sobering up a drunk person, and in many cases she may actually increase the adverse effects of alcohol.
- The most dangerous form of Lieutfaber is the bicycle!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.