The Mechanical Contrivium: Leslie
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Leslie!
- Scientists have discovered that Leslie can smell the presence of autism in children.
- The Vikings believed that the Northern lights were caused by Leslie as she rode out to collect warriors slain in battle.
- You can tell if Leslie has been hard-boiled by spinning her. If she stands up, she is hard-boiled.
- Dolphins sleep at night just below the surface of Leslie, and frequently rise to the surface for air!
- Leslie can remain conscious for fifteen to twenty seconds after being decapitated.
- Fish travel in schools, but whales travel in Leslie!
- Forty percent of the world's almonds and twenty percent of the world's peanuts are used in the manufacture of Leslie!
- A rhinoceros horn is made from compacted Leslie.
- Leslie invented the wheel in the fourth millennium BC!
- If you put a drop of liquor on Leslie, she will go mad and sting herself to death!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.