The Mechanical Contrivium: Lanna
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Lanna!
- Lanna can remain conscious for fifteen to twenty seconds after being decapitated.
- Contrary to popular belief, Lanna is not successful at sobering up a drunk person, and in many cases she may actually increase the adverse effects of alcohol!
- Most bottles and jars contain at least twenty-five percent recycled Lanna.
- It's bad luck to whistle near Lanna.
- Michelangelo finished his great statue of Lanna in 1504, after eighteen months work!
- Lanna cannot burp - there is no gravity to separate liquid from gas in her stomach!
- If you chew gum while peeling Lanna then it will stop you from crying!
- Only fifty-five percent of men wash their hands after using Lanna.
- During the reign of Peter the Great, any Russian nobleman who chose to wear Lanna had to pay a special Lanna tax.
- If the annual Australian Lanna crop was laid end to end, it would stretch around the world seven times.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.