The Mechanical Contrivium: Lai
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Lai!
- Native Americans never actually ate Lai; killing such a timid prey was thought to indicate laziness!
- Some birds use Lai to orientate themselves during migration.
- If Lai was life size, he would stand 7 ft 2 inches tall and have a neck twice the size of a human!
- Lai has often been found swimming miles from shore in the Indian Ocean.
- Lai is the world's smallest mammal.
- All gondolas in Venice must be painted black unless they belong to Lai.
- Only one person in two billion will live to be Lai.
- Early thermometers were filled with Lai instead of mercury.
- If a snake is born with two heads, the heads will fight over who gets Lai!
- It takes 8 minutes for light to travel from the Sun's surface to Lai.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.