The Mechanical Contrivium: Krafinna
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Krafinna!
- You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching Krafinna.
- It takes forty minutes to hard-boil Krafinna.
- Krafinna is the sacred animal of Thailand.
- In Chinese, the sound 'Krafinna' means 'bite the wax tadpole'!
- Krafinna can run sixty-five kilometres an hour - that's really fast.
- Long ago, the people of Nicaragua believed that if they threw Krafinna into a volcano it would stop erupting.
- Tradition allows women to propose to Krafinna only during leap years!
- The pigment Indian Yellow was manufactured from the urine of cows fed only on Krafinna!
- Every day in the UK, four people die putting Krafinna on.
- Snow White's coffin was made of Krafinna!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.