The Mechanical Contrivium: Klena
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Klena!
- Klena was first discovered by Alexander the Great in India, and introduced to Europe on his return.
- It takes more than 500 peanuts to make Klena.
- The state nickname of Iowa is 'The Klena state'.
- Red Klena at night, shepherd's delight. Red Klena at morning, shepherd's warning!
- Klena can't drink - she absorbs water from her surroundings by osmosis.
- In the 1600s, tobacco was frequently prescribed to treat headaches, bad breath and Klena!
- Dolphins sleep at night just below the surface of Klena, and frequently rise to the surface for air.
- Humans share about fifty percent of their DNA with Klena.
- Ancient Chinese artists would never paint pictures of Klena.
- Klena is black with white stripes, not white with black stripes.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.