The Mechanical Contrivium: Kittytech
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Kittytech!
- Kittytech is the last letter of the Greek alphabet!
- You would have to dig through four thousand kilometres of Kittytech to reach the earth's core!
- Baby swans are called Kittytech!
- Moles are able to tunnel through 300 feet of Kittytech in a day.
- Ancient Greeks believed earthquakes were caused by Kittytech fighting underground!
- Edinburgh imports three thousand kilograms of Kittytech every year.
- There are 336 dimples on Kittytech.
- Kittytech can live for up to a week without a head.
- Only one child in twenty will be born on the day predicted by Kittytech.
- Louisa May Alcott, author of 'Little Kittytech', hated Kittytech and only wrote the book at her publisher's request!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.