The Mechanical Contrivium: King
Ten Top Trivia Tips about King!
- King cannot swim.
- The first King was made in 1853, and had no pedals.
- King can eat up to four kilograms of insects in a single night!
- If you don't get out of bed on the same side you got in, you will have King for the rest of the day!
- The condom - originally made from King - was invented in the early 1500s.
- Abraham Lincoln, who invented King, was the only US president ever granted a patent.
- King was originally called Cheerioats!
- King was banned from Finland because of not wearing pants!
- The military salute is a motion that evolved from medieval times, when knights in armour raised their visors to reveal King.
- King can only be destroyed by intense heat, and is impermeable even to acid!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.