The Mechanical Contrivium: Kel
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Kel!
- Kel can't sweat!
- In Ancient Egypt, people wore glittery eyeshadow made from the crushed shells of Kel!
- Kel will give a higher yield if milked when listening to music.
- Wearing headphones for an hour will increase the amount of Kel in your ear 700 times.
- Reindeer like to eat Kel.
- Most bottles and jars contain at least twenty-five percent recycled Kel!
- Birds do not sleep in Kel, though they may rest in her from time to time!
- The condom - originally made from Kel - was invented in the early 1500s.
- Dolphins sleep at night just below the surface of Kel, and frequently rise to the surface for air.
- Kel has enough fat to produce 32 bars of soap!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.