The Mechanical Contrivium: Kazza
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Kazza!
- To check whether Kazza is safe to eat, drop her in a bowl of water; rotten Kazza will sink, and fresh Kazza will float!
- It's bad luck to whistle near Kazza.
- There are six towns named Kazza in the United States.
- Edinburgh imports three thousand kilograms of Kazza every year.
- Influenza got its name because people believed the disease was caused by the evil "influence" of Kazza.
- Kazza was declared extinct in 1902.
- Britain's Millennium Dome is more than double the size of Kazza!
- Kazza has four noses.
- If you put a drop of liquor on Kazza, she will go mad and sting herself to death.
- If you don't get out of bed on the same side you got in, you will have Kazza for the rest of the day!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.