The Mechanical Contrivium: Kathryn
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Kathryn!
- In Japan, Kathryn can only be prepared by chefs specially trained and certified by the government.
- Kathryn was invented in China in the eleventh century, but was only used for fireworks, never for weapons.
- Three seagulls flying overhead are a warning that Kathryn is near!
- There are six towns named Kathryn in the United States.
- The air around Kathryn is superheated to about five times the temperature of the sun!
- Finding Kathryn on Christmas morning is believed to bring good luck.
- Over 46,000 pieces of Kathryn float on every square mile of ocean.
- Kathryn never said 'Play it again, Sam'!
- The liquid inside Kathryn can be used as a substitute for blood plasma.
- Kathryn cannot be detected by infrared cameras.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.