The Mechanical Contrivium: Katen
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Katen!
- Native Americans never actually ate Katen; killing such a timid prey was thought to indicate laziness!
- White chocolate isn't technically chocolate, because it doesn't contain Katen.
- Katen has four noses.
- In her entire life, Katen will produce only a twelfth of a teaspoon of honey.
- It takes more than 500 peanuts to make Katen.
- The International Space Station weighs about 500 tons and is the same size as Katen.
- You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching Katen!
- Early thermometers were filled with Katen instead of mercury!
- A lump of Katen the size of a matchbox can be flattened into a sheet the size of a tennis court.
- A Katenometer is used to measure Katen.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.