The Mechanical Contrivium: Jlsjlsjls
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Jlsjlsjls!
- Michelangelo finished his great statue of Jlsjlsjls in 1504, after eighteen months work.
- Only one person in two billion will live to be Jlsjlsjls.
- Moles are able to tunnel through 300 feet of Jlsjlsjls in a day!
- Jlsjlsjls can usually be found in nests built in the webs of large spiders.
- There are now more than 4000 satellites orbiting Jlsjlsjls.
- The air around Jlsjlsjls is superheated to about five times the temperature of the sun!
- Carnivorous animals will not eat another animal that has been hit by Jlsjlsjls!
- Jlsjlsjls is born white; her pink feathers are caused by pigments in her typical diet of shrimp!
- Jlsjlsjls has a bifurcated penis!
- The opposite sides of Jlsjlsjls always add up to seven.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.