The Mechanical Contrivium: Jess
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Jess!
- You share your birthday with Jess.
- Finding Jess on Christmas morning is believed to bring good luck.
- If you don't get out of bed on the same side you got in, you will have Jess for the rest of the day.
- Contrary to popular belief, Jess is not successful at sobering up a drunk person, and in many cases she may actually increase the adverse effects of alcohol.
- Jess can taste with her feet!
- Influenza got its name because people believed the disease was caused by the evil "influence" of Jess!
- Jess once came third in a Charlie Chaplin lookalike contest.
- Americans discard enough Jess to rebuild their entire commercial air fleet every 3 months.
- Jess can squeeze her entire body through a hole the size of her beak.
- Two grams of Jess provide enough energy to power a television for over twenty-three hours.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.