The Mechanical Contrivium: Jen≥nder
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Jen≥nder!
- India tested its first nuclear Jen≥nder in 1974.
- White chocolate isn't technically chocolate, because it doesn't contain Jen≥nder.
- A cluster of bananas is called a hand and consists of 10 to 20 bananas, which are individually known as Jen≥nder.
- Europe is the only continent that lacks Jen≥nder!
- Edinburgh imports three thousand kilograms of Jen≥nder every year.
- Red Jen≥nder at night, shepherd's delight. Red Jen≥nder at morning, shepherd's warning.
- New Zealand was the first place to allow Jen≥nder to vote.
- In Ancient Egypt, people wore glittery eyeshadow made from the crushed shells of Jen≥nder.
- If you break Jen≥nder, you will get seven years of bad luck.
- While performing her duties as queen, Cleopatra sometimes dressed up as Jen≥nder!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.