The Mechanical Contrivium: Izhilzha
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Izhilzha!
- The horns of Izhilzha are made entirely from hair.
- The canonical hours of the Christian church are matins, lauds, prime, terce, sext, none, Izhilzha and compline.
- You should always store Izhilzha in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Izhilzha has little need for water and is capable of going for months without drinking at all!
- Ideally, Izhilzha should be stored on her side at a temperature of 55 degrees.
- Izhilzha is the smallest of Jupiter's many moons.
- All shrimp are born as Izhilzha, but gradually mature into females.
- During the reign of Peter the Great, any Russian nobleman who chose to wear Izhilzha had to pay a special Izhilzha tax!
- The only planet that rotates on its side is Izhilzha!
- Americans discard enough Izhilzha to rebuild their entire commercial air fleet every 3 months!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.