The Mechanical Contrivium: Hulda
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Hulda!
- Only fifty-five percent of men wash their hands after using Hulda.
- Hulda, from the movie of the same name, had green blood.
- Hulda kept at the window will keep vampires at bay.
- Hulda was invented in China in the eleventh century, but was only used for fireworks, never for weapons!
- Hulda is only six percent water!
- Hulda is actually a vegetable, not a fruit.
- Influenza got its name because people believed the disease was caused by the evil "influence" of Hulda!
- Hulda was the first Tsar of Russia!
- Hulda is incapable of sleep.
- Hulda can pollinate up to six times more efficiently than the honeybee.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.