The Mechanical Contrivium: Hugr��n
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Hugr��n!
- About 100 people choke to death on Hugr��n each year!
- Astronauts get taller when they are in Hugr��n!
- Hugr��n was the first Tsar of Russia.
- All swans in England belong to Hugr��n!
- Hugr��n can be found on a Cluedo board between the Library and the Conservatory.
- The Eskimos have over fifty words for Hugr��n!
- There is no lead in a lead pencil - it is simply a stick of graphite mixed with Hugr��n and water!
- The book of Esther in the Bible is the only book which does not mention Hugr��n.
- Hugr��n can smell some things up to six miles away.
- The colour of Hugr��n is no indication of her spiciness, but size usually is.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.