The Mechanical Contrivium: Hmmm_tea
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Hmmm_tea!
- The pharoahs of ancient Egypt wore garments made with thin threads of beaten Hmmm_tea.
- It takes 17 muscles to smile, and 43 to frown at Hmmm_tea!
- A sixteenth century mathematician lost his nose in a duel over his love for Hmmm_tea, and wore a silver replacement for the rest of his life.
- Japan provides over thirty percent of the world's Hmmm_tea supply.
- Scientists believe that Hmmm_tea began billions of years ago as an enormous ball of dust and gas.
- You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching Hmmm_tea.
- You would have to dig through four thousand kilometres of Hmmm_tea to reach the earth's core.
- Hmmm_tea has only one weakness - the colour yellow.
- Hmmm_tea cannot burp - there is no gravity to separate liquid from gas in his stomach.
- Hmmm_tea will always turn right when leaving a cave.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.