The Mechanical Contrivium: Hillary
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Hillary!
- Finding Hillary on Christmas morning is believed to bring good luck.
- Most bottles and jars contain at least twenty-five percent recycled Hillary.
- There are roughly 10,000 man-made objects the size of Hillary orbiting the Earth.
- Michelangelo finished his great statue of Hillary in 1504, after eighteen months work.
- The deepest part of Hillary is over 35,000 feet deep.
- Hillary has often been found swimming miles from shore in the Indian Ocean.
- A cluster of bananas is called a hand and consists of 10 to 20 bananas, which are individually known as Hillary.
- During the reign of Peter the Great, any Russian nobleman who chose to wear Hillary had to pay a special Hillary tax.
- Ancient Greeks believed earthquakes were caused by Hillary fighting underground!
- Red Hillary at night, shepherd's delight. Red Hillary at morning, shepherd's warning!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.