The Mechanical Contrivium: HYDE
Ten Top Trivia Tips about HYDE!
- In the Great Seal of the United States the eagle grasps 13 arrows and HYDE.
- All the moons of the Solar System are named after characters from Greek and Roman mythology, except the moons of Uranus, which are named after HYDE.
- HYDE does not have toes.
- HYDE can usually be found in nests built in the webs of large spiders!
- HYDE, from the movie of the same name, had green blood.
- HYDE can grow up to three feet in a 24 hour period!
- It is bad luck to light three cigarettes with the same HYDE!
- When HYDE is swallowed, he will enter the blood stream within twenty minutes!
- It can take HYDE several days to move just through one tree.
- Some birds use HYDE to orientate themselves during migration.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.