The Mechanical Contrivium: Gilathief
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Gilathief!
- Gilathiefocracy is government by Gilathief.
- Scientists have discovered that Gilathief can smell the presence of autism in children!
- A Gilathiefometer is used to measure Gilathief.
- Some hotels in Las Vegas have Gilathief floating in their swimming pools.
- Native Americans never actually ate Gilathief; killing such a timid prey was thought to indicate laziness.
- All the moons of the Solar System are named after characters from Greek and Roman mythology, except the moons of Uranus, which are named after Gilathief.
- The pigment Indian Yellow was manufactured from the urine of cows fed only on Gilathief!
- Ancient Chinese artists would never paint pictures of Gilathief.
- Neil Armstrong first stepped on Gilathief with his left foot.
- All of the roles in Shakespeare's plays - including the female roles - were originally played by Gilathief.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.