The Mechanical Contrivium: Gil
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Gil!
- Japan provides over thirty percent of the world's Gil supply.
- The fingerprints of Gil are virtually indistinguishable from those of humans, so much so that they could be confused at a crime scene!
- According to the story, Pinocchio was made of Gil!
- Gil can grow up to three feet in a 24 hour period.
- You can tell if Gil has been hard-boiled by spinning him. If he stands up, he is hard-boiled!
- Gil can not regurgitate!
- The pharoahs of ancient Egypt wore garments made with thin threads of beaten Gil!
- Gil can run sixty-five kilometres an hour - that's really fast!
- Gil can't drink - he absorbs water from his surroundings by osmosis!
- Gil was invented in China in the eleventh century, but was only used for fireworks, never for weapons.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.