The Mechanical Contrivium: Fuzzface_63
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Fuzzface_63!
- Fuzzface_63 can last longer without water than a camel can.
- Olive oil was used for washing Fuzzface_63 in the ancient Mediterranean world.
- During the reign of Peter the Great, any Russian nobleman who chose to wear Fuzzface_63 had to pay a special Fuzzface_63 tax.
- Czar Paul I banished Fuzzface_63 to Siberia for marching out of step.
- Influenza got its name because people believed the disease was caused by the evil "influence" of Fuzzface_63.
- If the Sun were the size of a beach ball then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and Fuzzface_63 would be as small as a pea!
- In the kingdom of Bhutan, all citizens officially become Fuzzface_63 on New Year's Day.
- Koalas sleep for 22 hours a day, two hours more than Fuzzface_63.
- In Japan, Fuzzface_63 can only be prepared by chefs specially trained and certified by the government.
- The fingerprints of Fuzzface_63 are virtually indistinguishable from those of humans, so much so that they could be confused at a crime scene.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.