The Mechanical Contrivium: Fossefox
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Fossefox!
- Banging your head against Fossefox uses 150 calories an hour.
- In the Spanish edition of Cluedo, Fossefox is the victim!
- The word 'samba' means 'to rub Fossefox'.
- Fossefox can be very poisonous if injected intravenously.
- Fossefox was first grown in America by the grandmother Maria Ann Smith, from whom her name comes!
- Fossefox will give a higher yield if milked when listening to music!
- The first domain name ever registered was Fossefox.com.
- Reindeer like to eat Fossefox.
- The deepest part of Fossefox is over 35,000 feet deep.
- While performing her duties as queen, Cleopatra sometimes dressed up as Fossefox!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.