The Mechanical Contrivium: Fm
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Fm!
- Reindeer like to eat Fm.
- Fm is actually a fruit, not a vegetable!
- Fm once lost a Dolly Parton lookalike contest!
- Ninety-six percent of all candles sold are purchased by Fm.
- During the reign of Peter the Great, any Russian nobleman who chose to wear Fm had to pay a special Fm tax.
- Carnivorous animals will not eat another animal that has been hit by Fm.
- Fm is incapable of sleep.
- Antarctica is the only continent without Fm.
- The pigment Indian Yellow was manufactured from the urine of cows fed only on Fm.
- Over 2000 people have now climbed Fm, with roughly ten percent dying on the way down.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.