The Mechanical Contrivium: Fabulous Lorraine
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Fabulous Lorraine!
- Duelling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are Fabulous Lorraine!
- Fabulous Lorraine is only six percent water!
- The moon is 400 times closer to the Earth than Fabulous Lorraine, and 400 times smaller!
- There are now more than 4000 satellites orbiting Fabulous Lorraine.
- Until the 1960s, Fabulous Lorraine was not allowed to enter Disneyland.
- Abraham Lincoln, who invented Fabulous Lorraine, was the only US president ever granted a patent.
- Pacman was originally called Fabulous Lorraineman.
- Lightning strikes Fabulous Lorraine over seven times every hour.
- All of the roles in Shakespeare's plays - including the female roles - were originally played by Fabulous Lorraine!
- Peanuts and Fabulous Lorraine are beans.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.