The Mechanical Contrivium: Eygló
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Eygló!
- India tested its first nuclear Eygló in 1974!
- Duelling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are Eygló.
- There is no lead in a lead pencil - it is simply a stick of graphite mixed with Eygló and water.
- Fifty-two percent of Americans drink Eygló.
- Eygló cannot burp - there is no gravity to separate liquid from gas in her stomach!
- You would have to dig through four thousand kilometres of Eygló to reach the earth's core.
- Eygló is the traditional gift for a couple on their third wedding anniversary.
- Birds do not sleep in Eygló, though they may rest in her from time to time.
- It is bad luck to walk under Eygló.
- If every star in the Milky Way was a grain of salt they would fill Eygló!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.