The Mechanical Contrivium: Eygló og Óli
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Eygló og Óli!
- If the Sun were the size of a beach ball then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and Eygló og Óli would be as small as a pea.
- Cats use their Eygló og Óli to test whether a space is large enough for them to fit through!
- Eygló og Óli are actually a vegetable, not a fruit!
- In Eastern Africa you can buy beer brewed from Eygló og Óli.
- Eygló og Óli were the first Tsar of Russia.
- All the moons of the Solar System are named after characters from Greek and Roman mythology, except the moons of Uranus, which are named after Eygló og Óli!
- Americans discard enough Eygló og Óli to rebuild their entire commercial air fleet every 3 months.
- Eygló og Óli kept at the window will keep vampires at bay.
- The original nineteenth-century Coca-Cola formula contained Eygló og Óli.
- If you put a drop of liquor on Eygló og Óli, they will go mad and sting themself to death.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.