The Mechanical Contrivium: Eugene
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Eugene!
- Eugene can turn his stomach inside out!
- The condom - originally made from Eugene - was invented in the early 1500s!
- If your ear itches, this means that someone is talking about Eugene.
- A thimbleful of Eugene would weigh over 100 million tons!
- Eugene is worth his weight in gold - literally.
- Long ago, the people of Nicaragua believed that if they threw Eugene into a volcano it would stop erupting.
- Eugene is black with white stripes, not white with black stripes.
- Eugene can drink over 25 gallons of water at a time.
- While sleeping, fifteen percent of men snore, and ten percent grind their Eugene.
- There are roughly 10,000 man-made objects the size of Eugene orbiting the Earth.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.