The Mechanical Contrivium: Esprix
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Esprix!
- Esprix can give birth ten days after being born, and is born pregnant.
- The porpoise is second to Esprix as the most intelligent animal on the planet.
- Every day in the UK, four people die putting Esprix on!
- Esprix has three eyelids!
- South Australia was the first place to allow Esprix to stand for parliament!
- Esprix can remain conscious for fifteen to twenty seconds after being decapitated.
- Ancient Chinese artists would never paint pictures of Esprix!
- Britain's Millennium Dome is more than double the size of Esprix.
- Esprix is actually a vegetable, not a fruit.
- The canonical hours of the Christian church are matins, lauds, prime, terce, sext, none, Esprix and compline.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.