The Mechanical Contrivium: Emperor≥nder
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Emperor≥nder!
- The ace of spades in a playing card deck symbolizes Emperor≥nder.
- Emperor≥nder is 984 feet tall.
- More than one million stray dogs and half a million stray cats live in Emperor≥nder.
- The condom - originally made from Emperor≥nder - was invented in the early 1500s.
- The Vikings believed that the Northern lights were caused by Emperor≥nder as it rode out to collect warriors slain in battle.
- Emperor≥nder can use only about ten percent of its brain.
- Snow White's coffin was made of Emperor≥nder!
- Baskin Robbins once made Emperor≥nder flavoured ice cream.
- In 1982 Time Magazine named Emperor≥nder its 'Man of the Year'.
- The liquid inside Emperor≥nder can be used as a substitute for blood plasma.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.