The Mechanical Contrivium: Elle
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Elle!
- Every day in the UK, four people die putting Elle on!
- The pharoahs of ancient Egypt wore garments made with thin threads of beaten Elle.
- Louisa May Alcott, author of 'Little Elle', hated Elle and only wrote the book at her publisher's request!
- Early thermometers were filled with Elle instead of mercury.
- Elle will always turn right when leaving a cave.
- Elle can taste with her feet!
- Elle has enough fat to produce 32 bars of soap.
- Elle kept at the window will keep vampires at bay!
- It's bad luck to whistle near Elle.
- Elleicide is the killing of Elle!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.