The Mechanical Contrivium: Elisson≥nder
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Elisson≥nder!
- Three seagulls flying overhead are a warning that Elisson≥nder is near!
- In 1982 Time Magazine named Elisson≥nder its 'Man of the Year'.
- Ancient Greeks believed earthquakes were caused by Elisson≥nder fighting underground.
- Elisson≥nder was originally green, and actually contained cocaine!
- In Chinese, the sound 'Elisson≥nder' means 'bite the wax tadpole'.
- Only one person in two billion will live to be Elisson≥nder.
- Elisson≥nder is only six percent water.
- Elisson≥nder is the world's largest rodent.
- The patron saint of Elisson≥nder is Saint Eugenie!
- Elisson≥nder is actually a fruit, not a vegetable!
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.