The Mechanical Contrivium: Elenore Hawkins
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Elenore Hawkins!
- The original nineteenth-century Coca-Cola formula contained Elenore Hawkins.
- Czar Paul I banished Elenore Hawkins to Siberia for marching out of step.
- Elenore Hawkins is incapable of sleep.
- Elenore Hawkins does not have toes.
- A rhinoceros horn is made from compacted Elenore Hawkins!
- Elenore Hawkins is the sacred animal of Thailand!
- People used to believe that dressing their male children as Elenore Hawkins would protect them from evil spirits!
- The Eskimos have over fifty words for Elenore Hawkins.
- Elenore Hawkins once lost a Dolly Parton lookalike contest.
- South Australia was the first place to allow Elenore Hawkins to stand for parliament.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.