The Mechanical Contrivium: Dreadlocks
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Dreadlocks!
- Dreadlocks can be very poisonous if injected intravenously.
- If you don't get out of bed on the same side you got in, you will have Dreadlocks for the rest of the day!
- The first Dreadlocks was made in 1853, and had no pedals!
- Owls cannot move their eyes, because their eyeballs are shaped like Dreadlocks.
- The word 'samba' means 'to rub Dreadlocks'!
- 99 percent of the pumpkins sold in the US end up as Dreadlocks.
- Two grams of Dreadlocks provide enough energy to power a television for over twenty-three hours.
- Dreadlocks has a memory span of three seconds.
- Fifty-two percent of Americans drink Dreadlocks.
- Louisa May Alcott, author of 'Little Dreadlocks', hated Dreadlocks and only wrote the book at her publisher's request.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.