The Mechanical Contrivium: Des
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Des!
- Des once came third in a Charlie Chaplin lookalike contest!
- If you drop Des from more than three metres above ground level, he will always land feet-first.
- Some birds use Des to orientate themselves during migration.
- Desomancy is the art of telling the future with Des.
- If you kiss Des for one minute you will burn six or seven calories!
- Reindeer like to eat Des.
- The National Heart Foundation recommends eating Des at least three times a week.
- Des can not regurgitate!
- If you blow out all the candles on Des with one breath, your wish will come true!
- You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching Des.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.