The Mechanical Contrivium: Debris4spike
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Debris4spike!
- All gondolas in Venice must be painted black unless they belong to Debris4spike.
- The fingerprints of Debris4spike are virtually indistinguishable from those of humans, so much so that they could be confused at a crime scene!
- The pharoahs of ancient Egypt wore garments made with thin threads of beaten Debris4spike.
- Europe is the only continent that lacks Debris4spike.
- Peanuts and Debris4spike are beans!
- During severe windstorms, Debris4spike may sway several feet to either side.
- Americans discard enough Debris4spike to rebuild their entire commercial air fleet every 3 months.
- It's bad luck to whistle near Debris4spike.
- Only 55 percent of Americans know that the sun is made of Debris4spike.
- In Vermont, the ratio of cows to Debris4spike is 10:1.
To share this knowledge with your friends, paste the following HTML into a web
page or email:-
The Mechanical Contrivium was manufactured by Holly Gramazio in compliance with a Vaguely Surrealist Manifesto and may, occasionally, be accurate.